The Blue Duck Bakery Cafe on Hampton Road in Southampton has an amazing selection of homemade pastries, danishes, croissants, cakes, pies, and just about anything you would expect to find at a bakery. Customer service is excellent here and I have bought my share of delicious pies and cakes from Blue Duck Bakery over the years. If you visit Southampton, and want to impress someone special, get a box of danishes from this place! The Blue Duck Bakery Cafe, 30 Hampton Road, Southampton, NY (631) 204-1701.
- Bill Murray stars in SCROOGE at UPAC in Kingston on Dec. 20th
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 1 Hour via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 14 Hours via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013