It is hard to believe Easter is almost here. Here are 7 restaurants that will be serving Easter Brunch in the Hudson Valley. It’s a good idea to make your reservation ahead of time. Happy Easter!
1) Gunk Haus in Highland. If you love German food, you will love the Easter menu specials at Gunk Haus: Wiener Schnitzel, Lamb Sausage, Fresh Roast Turkey, Weisswurst, and Loaded Waffles. Leave your diet behind!
2) Catskill Rose Lodging & Dining at 5355 Route 212 in Mount Tremper will be serving Easter brunch on Sunday, April 5th from 9am-2pm with suggest tempting dishes as challah French toast, fettucini primavera, sour cream pancakes, and pork carnitas.
3) Frogmore Tavern in uptown Kingston will be serving Easter Brunch from 10 am until 3pm ($25 for adults, $12 for kids). There will be a selection of yummy seasonal specials, a benedict station, house baked breads, andouille sausage, and vegetable frittata. Frogmore Tavern will also be serving Easter Dinner that night starting at 5pm. Visit their FB page for the full menu.
4) Phoenicia Diner on Route 28 in Phoenicia will be open for Easter Brunch, but they don’t have their specials up yet. I love their big breakfast skillets, omelets, and soup! The portions are very generous, and the atmosphere is casual mountain diner chic!
5) Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern is Saugerties will be serving a “bountiful Easter Brunch” on Sunday, April 5th from 10 am-6pm. $42 for adults, $18 for children 12 and under. Children under 4 are free. (They have kids buffet too, fyi). If you are looking for a fancy buffet with carving stations, made to order omelet station, and a pasta station, this is the place!
7) If you enjoy a spectacular view while your dining out, visit the Mohonk Mountain House in New Patlz for their magnificent Sunday buffets. They go overboard on the holidays. Be sure to make a reservation ahead of time.
Wishing everyone a happy and delicious holiday!