It is hard to believe Easter is almost here. Here are 7 restaurants that will be serving Easter Brunch in the Hudson Valley. It’s a good idea to make your reservation ahead of time. Happy Easter!
1) Gunk Haus in Highland. If you love German food, you will love the Easter menu specials at Gunk Haus: Wiener Schnitzel, Lamb Sausage, Fresh Roast Turkey, Weisswurst, and Loaded Waffles. Leave your diet behind!
2) Duo Bistro in Kingston will be offering an Easter brunch beginning at 10am. Call for reservations. (845) 383-1198
3) PAKT in Kingston will be offering an Easter Prix Fixe brunch, which includes champagne for $25.
4) Phoenicia Diner on Route 28 in Phoenicia will be open for Easter Brunch. I love their big breakfast skillets, omelets, and soup! The portions are very generous, and the atmosphere is casual mountain diner chic!
5) Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern is Saugerties will be serving a “bountiful Easter Brunch” on Sunday, April 16th from 10 am-4:30 pm. $42 for adults, $18 for children 12 and under. (They have kids buffet too, fyi). If you are looking for a fancy buffet with carving stations, made to order omelet station, and a pasta station, this is the place!
7) If you like to enjoy a spectacular view while your dining out, visit the Mohonk Mountain House in New Patlz for their magnificent Sunday buffets. They go overboard on the holidays. Be sure to make a reservation ahead of time.
Wishing everyone a happy and delicious holiday!