Thinking of enjoying Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant in the Hudson Valley this year? Here are a 7 places that will be open, and will be serving dinner.
1. The Bear Cafe in Woodstock will be serving Thanksgiving Dinner a la carte from 3pm to 8pm.
2. New World Cooking will be serving a Clean Food Buffet Dinner on Thanksgiving Day. Take a look at their impressive menu of organic cuisine. Even if you stuff yourself, you might not feel as guilty for stuffing yourself with clean food.
3. Peekamoose Restaurant in Big Indian, NY will be serving Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Mohonk Mountain House will be serving their usual holiday buffet.
5. Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern in Saugerties will be having a full Thanksgiving Dinner buffet with carving stations and a dessert display. The buffet menu will make you drool!
6. Don’t feel like dining out, but don’t want to cook? Let Gigi Market in Red Hook do the cooking for you. They will even deliver.
7. The Beekman Tavern in Rhinebeck will be serving a Thanksgiving Dinner buffet from 11:30-5pm. ($41.95 for adults and $18.95 for children 10 years and under).
In your opinion, which Hudson Valley restaurant has the best Thanksgiving Dinner?