The 15th Annual Dutchess County St. Patrick's Day Parade is happening tomorrow. For those who want to get a head start in celebrating St. Patrick's Day in the Hudson Valley, the parade starts at 1pm. There are also Celtic dance events happening at the Center for Performing Arts in Rhinebeck over the weekend. Since the temperatures are going to be in the 40s this weekend, you may want to check out the Walkway Over the Hudson too or go for a nice walk along Cooper Lake Road in Bearsville.
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds at Helsinki Hudson
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 5 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013