Rhinebeck Sinterklaas Holiday Celebration is an amazing annual holiday event that kids of all ages love! It is really not to be missed. There is a Bear Beauty Contest, Children's Parade, and a Spaghetti Dinner. It is being held this Saturday, December 4th from 10 am midnight. To see all the great Sinterklaas events, visit the Rhinebeck Sinterklaas website. Merry Chirstmas! To see what fun I had last year, read my blog post about the Rhinebeck Sinterklaas celebration I wrote last December.
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds at Helsinki Hudson
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 4 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013