In case you haven't noticed, I love pizza so I was very excited to find this laid-back, beautiful, rustic pizza place in Accord that makes gluten-free and organic pizza on Route 209. All the pizzas here are made of organic ingredients and grass-fed, hormone, antibiotic-and nitrate-free meats. The kids loved the pepperoni pizza. We loved our square slices made with organic whole grain flour. We didn't get to try the gluten-free pizza so we'll have to try it next time. It is really hard to find gluten free pizza in the Hudson Valley so I was happy to find this one for all you gluten sensitive folks. For more information see Pizza Barn's website or call them at (845) 626-2300.
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds at Helsinki Hudson
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 5 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013