Pineview Bakery in Shokan: Cute bakery with home cooked breakfast & decadent pastries!
My Valentine of 16 years and I decided to have a late breakfast at the Pineview Bakery in Shokan today because we hadn't been there since 2009. Every time we pass by it on Route 28, I think about all the decadent danishes for sale.
Today I had the strawberry banana waffles. Tom had the Greek omelet. It was delicious, of course. I love the extra butter on the fresh baked muffin. Our server was awesome and must have refilled our big coffee cups 4 times. I'm very wired!
The owner was very sweet and gave us a bunch of pastries to take home as a thank you for blogging about the bakery awhile back. All this to say that I had fun Valentines Day and the diet might start tomorrow or March. They also make wedding cakes. Pineview Bakery, 3374 State Route 28, Shokan, NY. (845) 657-8925.
Related Posts via Categories
- Birthday Cakes for Kids and Grown-ups: Deising’s Bakery-Kingston, NY
- The Hudson Valley Good Stuff Wish-list for 2012 Or 12 fun things you can do in the Hudson Valley
- Celebrating Father’s Day in the Hudson Valley: Where to take Dad
- Deising’s Bakery, Kingston, NY–Wicked breakfast wraps and wedding cakes
- Lox of Bagels in Saugerties: Spacious dining area, great bagels, good coffees & chopped lox cream cheese!
- Sips, Dips & Sugarlips opens in Woodstock: Specialty coffees, cookies, pastries & wraps!
- Lunch at Opa! Gyros Greek Grill & Creperie in Kingston: Delicious hummus, Greek salads & decadent crepes!
- Soul Dog in Poughkeepsie: Fish tacos, hot-dogs, quinoa salad & more yummy gluten-free dishes!
- Gabriel’s Cafe: Hearty South American cuisine in uptown Kingston
- An ode to Sunrise Bagels & Deli on Albany Avenue in Kingston & 5 other bagel shops in the Hudson Valley