The relatively new Oriole 9 is where I go to treat myself to a gourmet “European style” breakfast. (Woodstock really needed a chic and comfortable breakfast and lunch restaurant). The coffee is very strong and the fresh squeezed orange juice is outrageous. Breakfasts are served on oversized square white plates, and just looking at the presentation of the food makes me feel pampered and happy! My “usual” is the spinach and goat cheese omelet which is served with a small French salad and country bread. I have also enjoyed the Italian Breakfast (2 eggs on garlic toast with spicy sofrito sauce). I need to be more adventurous and abandon my diet to try other delicacies like the French Toast with baked apples and whipped cream. Oriole 9 also does off-site catering for weddings and private parties. Oriole 9 Restaurant, 17 Tinker Street, Woodstock, NY. (845) 679-5763. Free wi-fi. Oriole 9 website.
- Historic Huguenot Street “Myths & Legends” Tour in New Paltz, April 25th
- Autism Walk & Expo of the Hudson Valley–April 26th
- TAP New York Craft Beer Festival, April 25th & 26th at Hunter Mountain
- Northern Symphony Orchestra at Historic Old Dutch Church in Kingston–April 26th
- Marist Students Host 5K Color Run for Autism Speaks, May 2nd
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Aug 7, 2013
Jun 21, 2011
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013