Ice Cream Stand: Jolly Cow Ice Cream in Kingston
Ice cream season is here and Jolly Cow has been open for a couple weeks. This is one of my favorite ice cream stands. Ice cream and frozen yogurt is delicous and there is a great cow for the kids to sit on, which makes for the perfect photo opp. Jolly Cow Ice Cream. 1620 Ulster Avenue (Route 9W), Kingston, NY. 845.336-6090
Related Posts via Categories
- 7 Holiday Festivals in the Hudson Valley: Rhinebeck, Rosendale, Saugerties, Kingston, Hudson & Woodstock!
- Bryan Adams delivers flawless acoustic concert, tells stories & gives us a 3 song encore at UPAC in Kingston!
- New Restaurant Alert: Kodomo Hibachi & Asian Bistro in Kings Mall–Budget friendly Bento Box Lunch & delicious!
- Ticeros Cocktail Lounge on Ulster Avenue in Kingston: Cocktails, happy hour, dancing & Karaoke!
- I love Hudson Valley Restaurant Week & Lunch and Dinner at Duo Bistro in uptown Kingston
- Boneshaker Print Shop in Kingston: Great t-shirt printing & jacket printing in the Hudson Valley
- ReStore the Habitat for Humanity Furniture Store on Route 28 in Kingston: Great deals, retro & fine furniture!
- Columbia Costumes in uptown Kingston: Halloween costumes, masks, wigs & great customer service!
- Cool concert alert: Bryan Adams “Solo & Acoustic” show is coming to UPAC in Kingston on November 25th
- Sunday Scenes from O+ Positive Festival: Parrots, art, packed restaurants & live music!