It's that time of year again, when local chefs express their romantic sides. The following restaurants offer Valentine's Dinner menu that are sure to seduce your palate and your partner!
1. Chef Ric Orlando has created a sexy menu for New World Home Cooking. The Notorious Safe Sex Platter for Two for $24, which includes Venezuelan Spiced Chocolate Drops, Oysters on the Half Shell, and Perfect Olives, among other aphrodisiac delights. The Platter is served with a blind fold. A "Raw, Barely Cooked, and Chilled Seafood Menu" is also available from the a la carte menu. Seafood lovers can go for the Seafood Safe Sex Platter for $65.
2. Panzur in Tivoli is offering a special Valentine's Day Menu featuring "the same ingredients prepared in contrasting ways symbolizing how we can be completely different and exactly the same" for $75 per person, minimum of two people per party.
3. Cucina in Woodstock is having a Three-Course Valentine's Day Dinner Prix Fixe for $49, which includes a glass of prosseco.
4. You can woo your honey in a 200-year-old tavern at Depuy Canal House in High Falls where Chef John Novi has created an extravagant Valentine's Day a la carte menu for food lovers. You can start off with a Valentine's Lovers Beautiful Chocolate Kiss Cocktail.
5. Peekamoose Restaurant & Tap in Big Indian is offering a “Have a Heart” Valentine’s Day Dinner on February 14th. A portion of the night’s proceeds will go directly to the Heart of the Catskills Humane Society.
6. Prefer to stay home and celebrate, but don't feel like cooking? Leave it to Gigi's Market in Red Hook. Gigi Market has a special menu "Treats & Sweets for Lovers and Loved Ones" which includes creme brulee for 15, strawberry profiteroles with vanilla cream filling, and more. "Romantic Dinners for Two for Home" offers Truffled Lobster and Fontina Ravioli with sweet peas, and Oyster Stew with roasted garlic. At Gigi Trattoria restaurant, you can enjoy a 5-course Valentine's Dinner to celebrate Amore or order from the a la carte menu. The 5-course menu is $65.