Good news for Hudson Valley toddlers: New toddler play space at Fun-E Farm Bounce Center!
My family and I went to Fun-E Farm over the holiday recess to bounce around and work off a little post-holiday stress. I saw the new toddler space addition to Fun-E-Farm for the first time. It's a very spacious carpeted area with lots of toys, including a big doll house, and a small reading area with books. There is a bouncy house for the under 5 kids. Fun-E-Farm is a great place for a play date, especially on a rainy day. They also have great birthday parties, and started bouncy house rentals this year. Follow Fun-E-Farm on Facebook to find out about their special events and specials. Fun E Farm is located at the Hudson Valley mall on Ulster Avenue. (It is right next door to JC Penny's).
Related Posts via Categories
- 7 Holiday Festivals in the Hudson Valley: Rhinebeck, Rosendale, Saugerties, Kingston, Hudson & Woodstock!
- Bryan Adams delivers flawless acoustic concert, tells stories & gives us a 3 song encore at UPAC in Kingston!
- New Restaurant Alert: Kodomo Hibachi & Asian Bistro in Kings Mall–Budget friendly Bento Box Lunch & delicious!
- Ticeros Cocktail Lounge on Ulster Avenue in Kingston: Cocktails, happy hour, dancing & Karaoke!
- I love Hudson Valley Restaurant Week & Lunch and Dinner at Duo Bistro in uptown Kingston
- Boneshaker Print Shop in Kingston: Great t-shirt printing & jacket printing in the Hudson Valley
- ReStore the Habitat for Humanity Furniture Store on Route 28 in Kingston: Great deals, retro & fine furniture!
- Columbia Costumes in uptown Kingston: Halloween costumes, masks, wigs & great customer service!
- Cool concert alert: Bryan Adams “Solo & Acoustic” show is coming to UPAC in Kingston on November 25th
- Sunday Scenes from O+ Positive Festival: Parrots, art, packed restaurants & live music!