Last Summer Green Door magazine asked me to write an essay about hiking in the Hudson Valley, and I chose to explore the new Falling Waters Preserve in Saugerties. Falling Waters has beautiful hiking trails and views of the Hudson River as you can see. If you are looking for a place to just relax, meditate, read, or just want to go for a long walk in a beautiful area, be sure to visit Falling Waters Preserve. For directions visit the Scenic Hudson website.
- Historic Huguenot Street “Myths & Legends” Tour in New Paltz, April 25th
- Autism Walk & Expo of the Hudson Valley–April 26th
- TAP New York Craft Beer Festival, April 25th & 26th at Hunter Mountain
- Northern Symphony Orchestra at Historic Old Dutch Church in Kingston–April 26th
- Marist Students Host 5K Color Run for Autism Speaks, May 2nd
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Aug 7, 2013
Jun 21, 2011
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013