1. Don’t feel like dining out, but don’t want to cook? Let Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse on Route 28 in Kingston do all the cooking for you. Food can be picked up before 12 noon on Thanksgiving Day. Menu items include: house smoked or roasted rubbed Turkey, mashed sweet potato with maple butter, and a zillion other trimmings.
3. New World Home Cooking in Saugerties has a lavish casual Thanksgiving buffet with many organic offerings. Ambiance is kid-friendly and busy.
4. The Bear Mountain Inn is serving a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner buffet with carving stations for $44.95 for adults and $18.95 for kids. (Five & under eat free).
5. Ship to Shore restaurant in Kingston’s rondout will be serving their annual family style Thanksgiving feast for $50 a person. (Kids are half-off). It’s all you can eat!
6. The Rhinecliff hotel in Rhinecliff will be serving a “sumptuous 4-course Thanksgiving Dinner” which can topped off with Sticky Toffee Pudding!
8. Mohonk Mountain House will be serving their usual holiday buffet.
9. Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern in Saugerties will be having a full Thanksgiving in the Country Dinner buffet from 11 am-6pm with carving stations and a dessert display.
10. Gigi Hudson Valley also has a Thanksgiving catering menu for those who need Thanksgiving take-out in Rhinebeck Need a cute and delicious gift? How about an organic chocolate turkey with a place setting card from Oliver Kita’s Chocolates in Rhinebeck?
11. You can’t go wrong at the Thanksgiving Dinner buffet at the Beekman Arms in Rhinebeck.