Dessert Company in Saugerties
Located on the site of the former Lochman's bakery, Dessert Company's new location is sure to win more converts. Great place to buy seasonal gourmet cookies and birthday cakes. Their small fruit pies and funny shaped carrot cakes were also very tempting. I left with a birthday cake and the staff did a perfect decorating job on it. Almost too pretty too eat..but that never stops me! http://www.hudsonvalleydessertcompany.com/
Related Posts via Categories
- Lox of Bagels in Saugerties: Spacious dining area, great bagels, good coffees & chopped lox cream cheese!
- The Hudson Valley Good Stuff Wish-list for 2012 Or 12 fun things you can do in the Hudson Valley
- Lucky Chocolates–Saugerties, New York
- Soul Dog in Poughkeepsie: Fish tacos, hot-dogs, quinoa salad & more yummy gluten-free dishes!
- Chef Shack Food truck serves up gourmet food in Saugerties: Grass-fed burgers, salads, hot dogs & more!
- Brio’s Pizzeria Restaurant in Phoenicia: Great salad, pizza, sweet potato fries & comfort desserts!
- How to have a Spooky Fun Halloween 2012 in the Hudson Valley: Parades, costume contests, hayrides & rock and roll!
- Hudson Valley Garlic Festival: Garlic chowder, garlic ice cream, crowds & thunder-storm!
- Save your appetites for Hudson Valley Garlic Festival in Saugerties on September 29 & 30th!
- Save the Date for the 2012 Gardiner Cupcake Festival on May 19th at Wrights Farm!