Cool race alert: Shamrock Race in Kingston on March 11th!
The Shamrock Race in Kingston on March 11th is short (2 miles) and flat! For more information visit shamrockrunners.org. Here is a video I found on YouTube from last year's race.
Related Posts via Categories
- 10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2014 in the Hudson Valley!
- Take-out $8 Cheese Pizza review: A Taste of Italy Pizza on Route 28 in Kingston
- 11 ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day in the Hudson Valley: Dining, music, sushi, beer & cheese!
- Sissy’s Cafe in uptown Kingston: Home-cooked lunch & friendly fast service
- 11 Fun Places to be in the Hudson Valley on New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
- New store alert: Hookline Fish Company on Route 28 Brings Northwest-style Smoked Salmon to Kingston!
- Scenes from Holiday Celebrations in Woodstock, Kingston, Saugerties & Rosendale!
- 7 Holiday Festivals in the Hudson Valley: Rhinebeck, Rosendale, Saugerties, Kingston, Hudson & Woodstock!
- Bryan Adams delivers flawless acoustic concert, tells stories & gives us a 3 song encore at UPAC in Kingston!
- New Restaurant Alert: Kodomo Hibachi & Asian Bistro in Kings Mall–Budget friendly Bento Box Lunch & delicious!