Christmas is a week away, and if you’re like me you still have a bit of holiday gift shopping to do. Here is a list of local Hudson Valley stores…Read More
I have been wearing my two beautiful new Hudson Valley Good Stuff jackets printed by Boneshaker Print Shop in Kingston for 2 months now, and I’m still getting compliments on…Read More
ReStore the Habitat for Humanity Furniture Store on Route 28 in Kingston: Great deals, retro & fine furniture!
I’m so happy to tell you about my find at ReStore in Kingston! For the past month I have been on a mission to find good quality dining chairs, but…Read More
Instead of waiting until Halloween Eve to buy Halloween costumes, I went to Columbia Costumes in uptown Kingston today to see what they had. I left with something for everyone…Read More
Fashion Show & Fundraiser to Benefit the Saugerties Animal Shelter at DIG Boutique this First Friday!
DIG the Shop in Saugerties has fashion shows at their cute boutique a few times a year, and this Friday their fashion show will raise money for the Saugerties Animal Shelter….Read More
I had a great time at Woodstock Nights last Friday night, a fun community night that is organized by the Woodstock Chamber of Arts and Commerce. I missed the first…Read More
Daisy Kramer Bolle from DIG the Shop in Saugerties styles me for “I Am Ulster County” shoot for Ulster magazine
DIG’s Sylist & Owner Daisy Kramer Bolle Karina Penelope dress, earrings by Maya, necklace by Maya, shoes by Miz Mooz. Styled by Daisy Kramer Bolle of DIG the…Read More
First Friday in Saugerties is June 7th: Wine tastings, wedding cake, makeovers & local retail therapy!
First Fridays in Saugerties is this Friday night, June 7th. There is a little something for everyone: wine tastings at Partition Street, exquisite fashions and an An Dao jewelry trunk…Read More
New Store alert: Living Eden in Red Hook has Hudson Valley gifts, fair trade items & gluten-free market!
I checked out a brand new store in Red Hook, NY called Living Eden recently. The co-owners Bobbi Jo Forte and Bonnie Schweppe were both there, and their enthusiasm for the…Read More
You don’t want to miss the 2013 Woodstock Chimes Warehouse Semi-Annual Sale happening May 16th through May 19th from 9am-5pm each day! Diane Kvistad from Woodstock Chimes says “This year we…Read More
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds at Helsinki Hudson
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 4 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013