It’s the time of year when there are way too many things happening on the same weekend. Which holiday festival will you go to? I love them all, but I…Read More
Art, Music & Entertainment
Bryan Adams delivers flawless acoustic concert, tells stories & gives us a 3 song encore at UPAC in Kingston!
I just came back from a great Bryan Adams concert at the Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC) in Kingston. The whole concept of the Bare Bones acoustic show was to…Read More
Have you watched NBC’s “The Voice”? You may know Judith Hill then. Judith Hill will be performing at Club Helsinki on December 13th. Here is more info: “Judith’s musical journey…Read More
The Woodstock Film Festival has come and gone, and I have been meaning to post my photos and share a few quick movie reviews with you. American Commune–A documentary about…Read More
It’s no secret, that I’m a huge Simi Stone fan! I try to see her whenever she performs in Woodstock. (I also interviewed her for Green Door magazine last year)….Read More
Adorable Mario Cantone kills it at the Woodstock Comedy Festival at Bearsville Theater & turns HV Good Stuff blogger into his co-star
Stage actor and stand-up comedian Mario Cantone who many of you may know as Anthony from Sex and the City was a headliner at the Woodstock Comedy Festival on September…Read More
We stopped at Bank Square Coffee House in Beacon for a cup of coffee and tea before the ride home. It must be great to just park yourself here with…Read More
Here is another clip from Friday, September 6th Laura Marling concert. Elijah & the Moon opened for her. I love this song “The Lonesome World” from their new album “The…Read More
Laura Marling captivates Bearsville Theater audience in Woodstock with a very long opening song & acoustics
Laura Marling captivated the Bearsville Theater audience on Friday night. I arrived in time for Elijah & The Moon’s last song, which I will post on the HVGS YouTube later….Read More
Laura Marling Concert with Elijah & The Moon opening on September 6th to Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!
I read this interesting article by about singer-songwriter Laura Marling in Rolling Stone magazine written by Josh Eels, and I remembered a friend mentioning that she was going to see…Read More
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds at Helsinki Hudson
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 5 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013