1) Buttermilk Falls Inn will be serving Christmas Eve dinner buffet for $60 per person at their main inn dining room, and Christmas Day brunch at Henry’s at the Farm…Read More
Hudson Valley Good Stuff had a busy weekend visiting the Woodstock Holiday Open House, Kingston Snowflake Festival, Frozendale in Rosendale, and an invigorating afternoon in Saugerties on Sunday…Read More
7 Holiday Festivals in the Hudson Valley: Rhinebeck, Rosendale, Saugerties, Kingston, Hudson & Woodstock!
It’s the time of year when there are way too many things happening on the same weekend. Which holiday festival will you go to? I love them all, but I…Read More
Lox of Bagels in Saugerties: Spacious dining area, great bagels, good coffees & chopped lox cream cheese!
I had a delicious bagel breakfast at Lox of Bagels in Saugerties today. I had a to fast for a blood test so I was ravenous and needed a quick…Read More
Fashion Show & Fundraiser to Benefit the Saugerties Animal Shelter at DIG Boutique this First Friday!
DIG the Shop in Saugerties has fashion shows at their cute boutique a few times a year, and this Friday their fashion show will raise money for the Saugerties Animal Shelter….Read More
How are you celebrating the July 4th Thursday this year? Are you taking the Friday off? Here are a few ideas if you are going to be in the Hudson…Read More
Chef Shack Food truck serves up gourmet food in Saugerties: Grass-fed burgers, salads, hot dogs & more!
7/31/2013: Editor’s Note: Chef Shack is no longer at this location. They are working on catering gigs for the month of August, and might return to the Saugerties location in…Read More
Daisy Kramer Bolle from DIG the Shop in Saugerties styles me for “I Am Ulster County” shoot for Ulster magazine
DIG’s Sylist & Owner Daisy Kramer Bolle Karina Penelope dress, earrings by Maya, necklace by Maya, shoes by Miz Mooz. Styled by Daisy Kramer Bolle of DIG the…Read More
First Friday in Saugerties is June 7th: Wine tastings, wedding cake, makeovers & local retail therapy!
First Fridays in Saugerties is this Friday night, June 7th. There is a little something for everyone: wine tastings at Partition Street, exquisite fashions and an An Dao jewelry trunk…Read More
Rae Stang, the owner and chocolatier of Lucky Chocolates invited me over to check out their new expanded cafe, and sample a delicious Hudson Valley salad. Last month Lucky’s added soups,…Read More
- Bill Murray stars in SCROOGE at UPAC in Kingston on Dec. 20th
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 18 Hours via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013