I found out about the Chef’s Challenge at the Woodstock Farm Festival at the last minute. Kathleen Reynolds from Edible Hudson Valley, who judged cupcakes with me at the Gardiner…Read More
Calling all Hudson Valley bagel loving people: Bagel Festival in Monticello, NY on August 16th & August 17th!
Did you know there is going to be a huge Bagel Festival in Monticello, NY on August 16th & 17th? Jeff Siegel, President and CEO of the Spencer Daniels Agency,…Read More
Cupcake Judge Diary: 2013 Gardiner Cupcake Festival at Wright’s Farm welcomes Hudson Valley cupcake lovers!
Kokopelli Cookie Company cupcakes Tantillo’s Farm before the mad rush Potted flower cupcakes by Sweet Indulgence Desserts Yes, chicken & waffle cupcakes! Hot…Read More
Attention Hudson Valley pizza lovers: Save your appetite & save the date for the Hudson Valley Pizza Fest 2013 on Sunday, April 28th in Hopewell Junction at the Arbor Ridge…Read More
Just wanted to share this cool food event with my readers: "The Hudson Valley’s very first food swap will be taking place at the Beacon Farmer’s Market on March 3rd,…Read More
Welcome to the Hudson Valley Garlic Festival! Beautiful Garlic Ladies Got garlic? Garlic lovers Garlic chowder made by Boy Scouts Polish food! Yummy! Garlic balloon…Read More
I thought I'd share this info with Hudson Valley Good Stuff readers and amateur chefs. Here is the scoop from The Food Experiment and Brooklyn Brewery: "Sixteen cities. Four hundred…Read More
The Village People are coming the Hudson Valley! They will be performing at the UIster County Fair on August 2nd. I have heard that YMCA song way too many…Read More
If you love chicken wings, you will have a blast at the Wing Fling at Cantine Field in Saugerties today from 11:30 to 5:00 pm. There are free activities…Read More
Good news for cupcake fans–the 2012 Gardiner Cupcake Festival is on! This year the festival will be moving to Wrights Farm. Last year's cupcake festival made it to the Hudson…Read More
- Bill Murray stars in SCROOGE at UPAC in Kingston on Dec. 20th
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 22 Hours via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013