1) Buttermilk Falls Inn will be serving Christmas Eve dinner buffet for $60 per person at their main inn dining room, and Christmas Day brunch at Henry’s at the Farm…Read More
Lunch at Bocuse Restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park: Hudson Valley Restaurant Week review
After leaving the Culinary Institute of America’s campus in Hyde Park, I called our Hudson Valley Restaurant Week lunch at Bocuse Restaurant “The Lunch of the Year” because it…Read More
My husband and I had 2 delicious meals at Duo Bistro in uptown Kingston for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, which runs from Nov. 4th-Nov. 17th). Duo is one of 6…Read More
Date Night in Hudson: Helsinki Hudson restaurant: Chef Hugh Horner’s sumptuous Southern-inspired cuisine & warm ambiance!
Cornmeal Fried Smoked Salmon Cakes over a Roasted Jalapeno Tartar Sauce–appetizer special Last Monday night, Helsinki Hudson invited Hudson Valley Good Stuff to dine at the cozy restaurant part of…Read More
Last Sunday, Sala on Hudson invited me and my friend Rosemary, to taste a Spanish brunch. Their Paella was voted best Paella in Westchester by Westchester magazine in July, andRead More
Last Sunday, we had a memorable meal at Max’s Memphis BBQ in Red Hook. It was our first time dining here, and what made it memorable was the presentation of…Read More
Mariner’s Harbor: Delicious seafood, friendly service & a nice water view on the Rondout in Kingston
My husband and I dined at Mariner’s Harbor restaurant last night with our daughter. We had a gift certificate that we won at a fundraiser last month, and we were…Read More
The dining room at Terrapin Restaurant in Rhinebeck Terrapin Red Bistro Bar Warm white and green asparagus salad Grilled Ahi Tuna Fish Tacos Tapas-sized dessert Terrapin Red Bistro Restaurant…Read More
Stella’s Italian Restaurant in Kingston is the Real Deal: Warm, friendly, huge portions & delicious!
Sometimes we are so excited about date night that we don’t make plans, and we just decide where we are going to eat the night of. (Since starting the blog,…Read More
Carving Station at Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern in Saugerties. Photo credit: Michael Nelson Photography It is hard to believe Easter is almsot here. Here are 7 restaurants that will…Read More
- Bill Murray stars in SCROOGE at UPAC in Kingston on Dec. 20th
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 11 Hours via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
- Follow & Like Hudson Valley Good Stuff's Facebook Page for What's New in the #HudsonValley. Share the #HVGoodStuff t.co/MleI3vTcU4 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013