If you are newly engaged or part of the bridal party, the Wedding Expo is a great place to meet local vendors and check out the Diamond Mills too.Read More
Search Results for “wedding”
First Friday in Saugerties is June 7th: Wine tastings, wedding cake, makeovers & local retail therapy!
First Fridays in Saugerties is this Friday night, June 7th. There is a little something for everyone: wine tastings at Partition Street, exquisite fashions and an An Dao jewelry trunk…Read More
Diamond Mills Hotel and Tavern Wedding Expo in Saugerties Recap: Brides, wedding vendors, buffet & hotel tours
I had a great time at the Wedding Expo at Diamond Mills on Sunday, eventhough I didn’t get to wear one of those gold “Bride” stickers. A few business…Read More
A quiet Saturday afternoon in Roxbury: Cassie’s Cafe lunch, playground & a cute post-wedding photo shoot!
Every now and then we like to go for a car ride to Roxbury just to see what’s changing on Route 28, visit the sturdy wooden playground in Kirkside Park…Read More
[ You can't miss the huge "Deising's" sign as you enter Kingston via Washington Avenue. If you eat here on a weekday, you'll see business people enjoying power breakfasts and...Read More
The press has been reporting about the buzz and "wedding fever" in Rhinebeck, NY anticipating the wedding of Chelsea Clinton & Marc. So when my Rhinebeck gal pal suggested we have…Read More
Like many Hudson Valley residents, I was very excited to hear that Chelsea Clinton chose the beautiful town of Rhinebeck as her wedding location. Last month, I visited Chamonix Bridal Boutique…Read More
Mount Gulian Historic Site, Beacon, NY. (above) Hudson Valley wedding sites Cole Hill Farm Estate in Marbletown Since June is prime-time for weddings, I interviewed Judy Lewis, a.k.a the Wedding Guru,…Read More
Bryan Adams delivers flawless acoustic concert, tells stories & gives us a 3 song encore at UPAC in Kingston!
I just came back from a great Bryan Adams concert at the Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC) in Kingston. The whole concept of the Bare Bones acoustic show was to…Read More
Date Night in Hudson: Helsinki Hudson restaurant: Chef Hugh Horner’s sumptuous Southern-inspired cuisine & warm ambiance!
Cornmeal Fried Smoked Salmon Cakes over a Roasted Jalapeno Tartar Sauce–appetizer special Last Monday night, Helsinki Hudson invited Hudson Valley Good Stuff to dine at the cozy restaurant part of…Read More
- Bill Murray stars in SCROOGE at UPAC in Kingston on Dec. 20th
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 2 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 4 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013