Two Boots Hudson Valley is celebrating “World Vegan Day” offering Vegan slices all day, Vegan calzones, and 10% off of our V for Vegan pizza- Daiya non-dairy cheese with artichokes, shiitakes,…Read More
Search Results for “vegan”
Vegan Wannabe event alert: Curious about how to become Vegan? Check out Veg-Curious event at Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary!
The Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary is hosting a Veg-Curious event on Saturday, June 2nd from 11 am-5-pm. Well known vegan experts Kris Carr from Crazy Sexy Diet fame, Sharon Ganon,…Read More
I finally went to the Monday Night Buffet at the Garden Cafe, a vegan restaurant in Woodstock. I have blogged about the Garden Cafe before so I knew the food…Read More
I had a delicious vegan lunch at the Garden Cafe in Woodstock recently. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to eat more vegan meals. This vegan quesadilla…Read More
Woodstock Garden Café is right behind the village green in Woodstock, but the patio is really tucked away so you can’t really hear any of the action or misdemeanors going…Read More
If you are looking for a wide range of gluten-free, organic, vegan groceries, stop by Sunflower Natural Foods. (Right by the Bank of America and Rite Aid). They also have…Read More
Detour: Overnight getaway at The Lodge at Woodloch Destination Spa in the Poconos: Great hospitality, spa cuisine, cranberry body polish, pool & nature walks!
The Lodge at Woodloch, a beautiful destination spa in the Poconos (Hawley, Pennsylvania) invited Hudson Valley Good Stuff for an overnight getaway. It’s about a 2 hour drive from Kingston….Read More
My husband and I had 2 delicious meals at Duo Bistro in uptown Kingston for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, which runs from Nov. 4th-Nov. 17th). Duo is one of 6…Read More
WOODSTOCK NIGHTS – LAST EVENT OF THE SEASON WHAT: Woodstock Nights – Night time shopping, food, music, art, fun! WHERE: Mill Hill Road/Tinker Street/Rock City Rd./Tannery Brook Road, Woodstock,…Read More
I had a great time at Woodstock Nights last Friday night, a fun community night that is organized by the Woodstock Chamber of Arts and Commerce. I missed the first…Read More
- Bill Murray stars in SCROOGE at UPAC in Kingston on Dec. 20th
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 1 Day via Tweet Button
- Follow & Like Hudson Valley Good Stuff's Facebook Page for What's New in the #HudsonValley. Share the #HVGoodStuff t.co/MleI3vTcU4 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter
- RT @huntermtn: Carpet lift running for the FIRST TIME! Come learn with us! #ski #ride #huntermtn #huntermountain #snow #powder t.co/… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Dec 5, 2013
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013