Due to the rain I didn’t take as many Halloween photos this year, and I have a major candy surplus in the house. Not sure if I…Read More
Search Results for “Halloween ”
Instead of waiting until Halloween Eve to buy Halloween costumes, I went to Columbia Costumes in uptown Kingston today to see what they had. I left with something for everyone…Read More
How to have a Happy Halloween in the Hudson Valley 2013: 10 Thing to do to get you in a spooky mood!
1) Come to the Halloween Parade in Woodstock and bring a big bag for trick or treating. This is one of my favorite events in Woodstock. The town really gets into it,…Read More
The Halloween Parade in Woodstock usually starts at 4:30pm.Read More
I went to the Halloween Celebration in Woodstock last night. It was great to see the community out and about enjoying Halloween post-Sandy, though it did feel a bit…Read More
Beware the Forest of Fear! Lots of folks have been looking for fun and scary things to do in the Hudson Valley so I thought I’d share this info from…Read More
How to have a Spooky Fun Halloween 2012 in the Hudson Valley: Parades, costume contests, hayrides & rock and roll!
1) Come to the Halloween Parade in Woodstock and bring a big bag for trick or treating. This is one of my favorite events in Woodstock. The town really gets into…Read More
I love Halloween in Woodstock because the community really goes all out to create a festive quirky Halloween spirit. Shop owners proudly stand outside their stores and give out candy…Read More
We had a great time at the Saugerties Halloween Parade last night. (More people show up in Woodstock). We were a small lively crowd, but we had fun following the…Read More
I love Halloween season in the Hudson Valley. 1. Saugerties Halloween Parade: The parade is kicking off at 5:30pm on Friday, October 28th. I have never been to this parade…Read More
- Opera, Song & a Christmas Celebration at Uptown Gallery in Kingston-Dec. 21st
- MC Acres 3-mile Jingle Farm Run on Dec. 22nd in Rhinebeck
- Santa Claus arrives in Woodstock via a surprise vehicle!
- BSP’s New Year’s Eve & Ball Drop in Uptown Kingston
- New Year’s Eve Dance Party: Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds at Helsinki Hudson
Good Stuff by Location
HVGS Newsletter Signup
HVGS on Twitter
- RT @alaindebotton: Enough romanticism about 'creativity': it's about work, confidence, endurance, courage & an eager appetite for suffering. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter
- .Hudson Valley Good Stuff’s Gift Guide: Where to get holiday gifts for everyone on your list t.co/3tzf1hnTq5 #Christmas #Shop #Blog Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
- .Dining out Christmas 2013 in the #HudsonValley? 7 Restaurants that will be open for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! t.co/QW34ukgKB1 Time ago 5 Days via Tweet Button
Follow @girlgumption on twitter.
Jun 21, 2011
Aug 7, 2013
Concert review: Todd Rundgren kicks off “Official STATE Visit” Tour in the Hudson Valley at Bearsville Theater in Woodstock!May 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013