1. Go for a stroll at the Walkway Over the Hudson.
2. If Dad isn’t up to sweating by the BBQ, take him out to a barbecue lunch or dinner at the Hickory BBQ Smokehouse on Route 28.
4. If your father loves a real sushi dinner then make a reservation at Sushi Makio in Kingston. Read my review of Sushi Makio’s Omakase dinner on HVGS.
5. Make Dad jump on the jumping pillow at Kelder’s Farm in Accord.
6. Treat Dad to a juicy burger and homemade milkshake at Buns Burgers in Rhinebeck, NY.
7. Lucky Chocolates in Saugerties will have Meat and Potato Bark, which is bacon and potato chips dipped in dark chocolate, and chocolate nuts and bolts, tools in addition to all their usual decadent offerings.
8. Hopefully the weather looks perfect for Sunday, June 18th, 2017 so why not take Dad to the Beach at Belleayre Mountain? Paddle boat rentals available. Bring a picnic as food items are limited to kid snacks (chips & ice pops).
Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing Dads in the Hudson Valley and beyond!