Looking for something fun to do on Valentine’s Day in the Hudson Valley?
1. Music lovers: Check out Blind Pilot with special guests The Barr Brothers at the Bearsville Theater performing on February 14th.
3. Valentines Dinner: For $65 splurge you can enjoy a special 5-course dinner at Depuy Canal in Stone Ridge on February 14th from 5 pm – 9 pm.
5. Free & easy: Grab a thermos of hot cocoa and take a romantic walk along Poets Walk in Rhinebeck.
6. Don’t have a date? Surprise someone you love with cupcakes! JJ’s Rockin Cupcakes in Kingston sells them by the dozen.
7. Get your heart going with a yoga class at the newly named Woodstock Yoga/Downtown Shakti studio.
If you are looking for restaurant ideas, check out my “Restaurants I Love” category.