1) Want to escape for a romantic weekend in the Hudson Valley? Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa is having a special Valentine's Day Getaway Special. My husband and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Henry's at the Farm last September.
2 ) Two Boots Pizza in Red Hook (near Bard College) will be hosting a dinner & movie night for couples. Woody Allen's Annie Hall will be the romance feature for the night. There will be food and drink specials too.
4) Mercato's in Red Hook. A few of my readers have recommended this restaurant though I haven't dined here. (Hudson Valley Good Stuff would love to be invited!)
5) Rent a pair of snowshoes from Overlook Mountain Bikes in Woodstock and go snow-shoeing at Kenneth L. Wilson Park like I did a few weeks ago.
6) Enjoy a brunch at Duo Bistro in uptown Kingston. I find their cuisine intoxicating!
9) Reservoir Inn in West Hurley is a best kept secret among the locals. Make a reservation for Valentine's Day.
10) The new Phoenicia Diner is cozy and romantic and open from 7am-5pm Thursday through Monday.
If you want to share the love, please tell them Hudson Valley Good Stuff sent you!