1. Want to celebrate the end of summer by eating cupcakes? Check out the Moxie Cupcake Pop Up Shop happening on September 2nd from 11am-3pm at One EPIC Place, 122 Main Street, New Paltz.
2. Love airplanes? How about checking out an air show of vintage airplanes? History of Flight at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
3. The 8th annual Art Studio Views will be happening on Saturday and Sunday, September 2nd & 3rd, 11am-5pm, presented by Rhinebeck Bank, will offer the public a unique opportunity to visit the working studios of Hudson Valley artists through a self-guided tour. Paintings, photography, ceramics, and more will be on display at each site. Free of charge and open to
the public. Visit artstudioviews.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Celebrate the changing of seasons with a run! The Mad Dash 5K & 10K in Rhinebeck–Monday, September 4th at 8:30 am on Labor Day.
5. The Werks with Special Guest the Dharma Bums will be performing at Bearsville Theatre in Woodstock on Saturday, September 2nd.
6. Rent a bike, and ride through the Hudson Valley’s beautiful biking trails. Get your bike at Overlook Mountain Bikes in Woodstock.
7. Just want to relax with the kids, and not have to think too much? Pack a picnic, and head towards Belleayre Beach at Pine Hill Lake. They are open Labor Day weekend.
8. Go on the River Rose Sightseeing Cruise or a Hudson River Dinner cruise on Saturday, September 2nd or Sunday, September 3rd (Dinner cruise).
9. Hooley on the Hudson is on Sunday, September 3rd from 11:30am-9pm at T.R. Gallo Memorial Park on the Rondout in Kingston. There will food and craft vendors and children’s activities.
10. Head over to First Fridays in Saugerties on Friday, September 1st and welcome fall with Bourbon & BBQ at the Saugerties Steamboat Company from 4pm-9pm. $30 per guest for sumptuous dinner. Drinks, taxes & gratuity not included.